Sunday, 18 September 2011

Winner Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Got to love Airlie Beach. Decided to drag myself away from the pool and venture to one of the many great pubs with a fun South African couple. The bar we went to was like no other I have experienced. People were dancing on tables and I found myself involved in possibly the most outrageous race I have ever seen, called a possum race ( hard to explain hilarious to watch). The night rocked on incredibly quick with some brilliant live music and the normal raffles. I decided to enter and to my surprise I won. I won personalised heli-flight out to Whitehaven Beach that included a champagne lunch. Look as a backpacker I am trying to do this the most cost effective way but free for such an amazing experience was incredible. This has got to be the greatest adventure I have experienced so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment